- First, you can read the newsletters available.
- We also invite you to watch our training slides (Linux, Cluster) for SLURM cluster.
- Then, if you did not find what you are looking for, you can use the form to contact us.
All documentation: https://slurm.schedmd.com/
- The Institut Français de Bioinformatique e-learning
- site of self-study in bio-informatics...in French.
Here is an online course web site : https://www.coursera.org/course/biostats
You can find very good training in biostatistics (most of the time with R) on the website of the biostat platform genotoul: https://perso.math.univ-toulouse.fr/biostat/formation/
Many training materials are available here: http://wikistat.fr/
Please visit the following web site :
- our galaxy training page
- our command line training page
- IFB training
- SFBI training list
Here is a great ressource on IGV and file format :