The GenoToul bioinformatics platform, Sigenae, NED (GenPhySE) and TWB offers a catalog of training sessions. If you need bio-informatic training on tools which are not covered in the existing catalog please feel free to contact us (please add "Request for training" in the subject of your demand). To get all administrative information have a look at the prices page.
If you need administrative help please contact: alain.perault(at)toulouse.inra.fr.
Please note that although the training material are in English, the training will be delivered in French.
For information, several courses are available on e-learning from Sigenae Plateform : http://sig-learning.toulouse.inra.fr/ (please connect with your LDAP login/password. If necessary, ask for a LDAP account here).
Available training sessions and details :
Command line training :
- Reads alignment and small size variants calling
- RNAseq alignment and transcripts assemblies
- RNAseq de novo assembly
- Sequences alignment and phylogeny (command line knowledge not mandatory)
- Methods for phylogenetic trees construction
- Phylogenomics and selection pressure
Galaxy training (without command line) :
- Galaxy: First step
- Galaxy: Reads alignment and small size variants calling
- Galaxy: RNAseq alignment and transcripts assemblies
- Galaxy: sRNAseq
- Galaxy: metagenomic: sequence analysis of amplicons from MiSeq and 454 sequencing with FROGS
- Galaxy: metagenomic: sequence analysis of amplicons from MiSeq and 454 sequencing with FROGS with Galaxy first step and statistics
Training calendar :
The table below gives you information on the training subject, session, date, and the number of remaining free places. To register fill out the registration form (Unix, Cluster, ...). You will then be in a waiting list and you will be informed if you have been selected for the next session or scheduled in an other one.
|Galaxy First Step, Alignment and variant calling 2.5 d||05.–07.10.2016||Alain Perault, Philippe Bardou, Sarah Maman, Sabrina Rodriguez||available||Register now|
|Metagenomic: amplicon analysis (4 days)||10.–13.10.2016||Alain Perault, Sarah Maman, Sabrina Rodriguez, GÃ©raldine Pascal, Maria Bernard, Laurent Cauquil||2||Register now|