Package for assembling genomes from Illumina short read sequqnce data
Haploview is designed to simplify and expedite the process of haplotype analysis by providing a...
SCons is a software construction toolâ€”that is, a superior alternative to the classic...
PhyloBayes is a Bayesian Monte Carlo Markov Chain (MCMC) sampler for phylogenetic reconstruction...
Welcome to the GenoToul bioinformatics facility
The GenoToul bioinformatics facility is part of the Genotoul GIS. It has been set up in 2000. Since 2009, it is one of the 13 IBISA bioinformatics platforms. Since 2008, the plateform is involved in a collaboration with the genomic platform to process huge volumes of data produced by the new generations of sequencers and make those data available to biologists (ng6).
The available equipment includes :
- A computer farm :
- more than 3000 cores (INTEL-2014, AMD-2012)
- 34 Tera Byte memory (3TB on a SMP machine)
- Infiniband interconnection (QDR)
- parallel file system (GPFS)
- Capacities for servers hosting and web services
- More than 1Peta Byte disk space
To create an user account use this link.
Available services :
- access to public biological banks
- access to generic and specific bioinformatics software pieces
- access to web resources
- projects (Web/VM) hosting facilities (ask for a project hosting)
- training sessions
Support about technical issues :
All questions about technical issues can be mailed to support.genopole(at)toulouse.inra.fr.
Support about biological and bioinformatics projects :
The platform can help you to process your data or to develop specific databases or software. For any specific request please send a mail to anim.bioinfo(at)toulouse.inra.fr.