STAR-Fusion further processes the output generated by the STAR aligner to map junction reads and...
CPC (Coding Potential Calculator) distinguishes protein-coding from non-coding RNAs based on the...
PCAdmix is a method that estimates local ancestry via principal components analysis (PCA) using...
Welcome to the GenoToul bioinformatics facility
The GenoToul bioinformatics facility is part of the Genotoul GIS. It has been set up in 2000. Since 2009, it is one of the 13 IBISA bioinformatics platforms. Since 2008, the plateform is involved in a collaboration with the genomic platform to process huge volumes of data produced by the new generations of sequencers and make those data available to biologists (ng6).
The available equipment includes :
- A computer farm :
- about 5000 cores (INTEL-2014, AMD-2012)
- 34 Tera Byte memory (3TB on a SMP machine)
- Infiniband interconnection (QDR)
- parallel file system (GPFS)
- Capacities for servers hosting and web services
- More than 1Peta Byte disk space
To create an user account use this link.
Available services :
- access to public biological banks
- access to generic and specific bioinformatics software pieces
- access to web resources
- projects (Web/VM) hosting facilities (ask for a project hosting)
- training sessions
Support about technical issues :
All questions about technical issues can be mailed to support.genopole(at)toulouse.inra.fr.
Support about biological and bioinformatics projects :
The platform can help you to process your data or to develop specific databases or software. For any specific request please send a mail to anim.bioinfo(at)toulouse.inra.fr.